TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 08-19-2011, 11:29 PM   #29
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Moore View Post
Thanks for the great screen caps of this, and all the other episodes. They make for great backgrounds (with a little editing of course, lol).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death2Fanboys View Post
There is a plot hole in the story. If it only took a few seconds for Cheetara to run and take ONE piece of Thunderium from the mines....then why didn't they had her do that in the begining?
I think it's because the original plan was to grab as much of it as possible. She would have been able to get in and out with ease, but the issue would have been hauling a full cart's load of it (not saying she isn't strong, just that the combination of weight and speed would have been an issue).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death2Fanboys View Post
If the Original plan was to wait at night...then why did they storm in instead of a stealth sneak attack?
The attack on so many lizard soldiers would not have gone unnoticed for too long, so it became a matter of going in now, or trying to find a different source of Thundrilium. If they had waited, the lizards and Grune would have became aware of their presence (via the attack earlier), and they would probably have beefed up their defenses and start searching the surrounding forest for them. Basically making the would-be sneak attack not-so stealthy. Doesn't help if the people you're attacking are expecting you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duran1414201 View Post
Great episode.

One thing; when did Thundrillium become a pink crystal-type substance?
before it was a gold substance, now this
http://www.thundercats.ws/news/attac...8902_thumb.jpg
New show=new physics. It's a reboot/new continuity, so some things are bound to be different. Personally I like the look of this show's Thundrilium. Makes it a bit more unique, and I don't think the whole "gold is worthless to us" bit from the original show is going to carry over to the new show, so it wouldn't make sense to make it look like gold. Though then again, I didn't think Thundrilium would either, lol.

Last edited by Ravenxl7; 08-19-2011 at 11:34 PM..
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote