TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 04:22 AM   #21
JASONKAT
Thunder Kitty
It did have sum minor issues that could be fixed later on.
Yes we dont need to be seeing to many flashbacks, or the cats travling from village to village.. I understand they wanna do this for the new people who never seen or heard of the thundercats b4, but at the same time dont over do it. ya know?
I too would wanna know more about their new home. i miss cat's lair, that was the bomb!, and i hope sumwhere in time, it returns. but for the most part, i like wat i see so far, i also wanna c that thundertank in action (again). as well as the cats inside. We still dunno if the tank has those side-racer carts like the toys. . So thats sumthing to keep in mind.[/QUOTE]
Theres alot of things here that could be done if done right. I kinda wish this was a "avatar's pandora' world with big birds, lighting up plants and these cats getting their powers from a big tree or w/e, while maybe having mumra trying to take over.
Wouldnt that b great? if thundercats turn into a movie like avatar? man id go nutts.
But it wouldnt hurt to do that in the cartoon version lil by lil. but again. we need to see these cats fight as a team, lite up eyes, better theme song, and moving music while they fight. mumra needs to do more than just talk. we also need to c his tomb. more. and i kinda hated how in the 2nd or 3rd show.. they started their journey steping out of their palace. I mean this place was biggggggggggg, and they didnt even bother to search for other living cats, or wepsons they might need. i mean why da hell didnt they just rebuilt it? so yea, lil things like this bugs me, but other than that, im happy with how its going so far. keep em; coming,.

Last edited by JASONKAT; 09-21-2011 at 06:31 AM..
JASONKAT is offline   Reply With Quote