Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 10:31 AM   #99
RoftheHood
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by spike78a View Post
i wasn't "trying to kick up a fuss on the forum" when i posted the link to the toynewsi articule. i was on toynewsi and i read the articule and i thought other fans might be interested in reading it since it brought up legitimate concerns on the show's fate. which i also thought they should be aware of, i don't get off on causing a panic.
i love the show i don't want to see it end. also you can show support for a program but at the same time be concerned over it's fate so i'll be watching till the end whenever that may be.
Just because there is no information, doesn't mean you can just make up possibilities and claim them as truth. There was WAVE 2 of toys and a brand spanking new comic book coming out. Why invest even more money just cancel it. So it comes across like a needless fuss.

Dan Norton is an Art Director. Not a CN Executive. He may very well not actually be allowed to make the sort of public statements that could say whether a show has been cancelled of not. I would say, based on his comments that either...
A) He doesn't have any official word yet, and therefore says to support the show anyway.
B) CN wants a new direction and there is some debate about where to go with this new show, for more toys, merch, etc...

We can all either, sit here and worry or we can show CN that ThunderCats Fans are wide diverse brotherhood/Family and that cancelling our show will FLOOD them with angry emails!!! GET EMAILING CN GUYS AND GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!