TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 03:17 AM   #175
Thunderian scholar
Jaga's disciple
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengerin View Post
Am I the only one that is pretty much amazed by the idea of Mumm-Ra having a GIRLFRIEND??!!
Urgh! Don't plant images in my head…
Quote:
From my three all time favorites, Mumm-Ra was the most asexual of the all three, even with the Princess Ta-she episode and Luna around him all time in the OS. I mean, Skeletor and Evil-lyn were an item, you could tell that... Venger, well, there are a lot of SheilaxVenger fanfics and fans always saw his attractive anyhow... But Mumm-Ra? I thought he was so interested in women like in charity, even with the comics with Wilikyt in a Princess Leia costume. …
Whaaat?
Quote:

I really hope the cartoon won't be cancelled or almost I hope to see a second season. I really want to see Mumm-Ra squeezing Pumyra and she like his second in command. And if they bring back Ma-Mutt, they could make my day :P
Whaaaat?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stac View Post
This just makes me think that all the people saying that MJ hates Lion are actually right.
To be screwed over for Tygra is one thing. But Mumm-Ra? Damn…
Lion-O’s next love interest will probably jerk him around too and finally choose Snarf.
0_o "A cat is fine too?"

Quote:
Who wants to bet Willa will end up with Addicus and Mandora will find Alluro irrisistible? XD To this rate, if they let the cartoon go, Wilikyt will grow up and will end up searching for that Princess Leia costume eventually :P

Man, I don't hate Lion-o at all, but I like villains too much, Mumm-Ra especially, to not enjoy this at all. It's like a fangirl's dream come true, a fanfiction with images XD

Even I think that they made Pumyra kiss the hand-shield because, even cool as it is, tongue-kissing a mummy could be just too much XD
Bluarghhhhh!!! YOu and your sick twisted mind

Quote:
That's how amazing that movie is :P

But we are talking cartoons here, US cartoons, I have to add. If this was an anime, trust me, that kiss could be full showed and more other things :P

Aside from that... Who thinks Pumyra in second season (let's hope it will be make) will have a new 'bad girl' outfit?

I bet some Queen Luna kind of thing or some Mumm-Rana in evil :P

Also about the ASoE and bringing more dead guys to torment Lion-O... Sure his father would be something shocking to him, in the same way his mother could be a low hit for Tygra.

Man, now I really want second season >_<

I want to see Mumm-Ra petting Pumyra, maybe with Mumm-Ra in somekind of throne like the one in season premier in Thundera, with his beloved in his feet resting her head in his knee...

Hey, even villains need love too :P
Can someone please shoot me, NOW?
Thunderian scholar is offline   Reply With Quote