TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 03:27 PM   #36
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by vantheman77 View Post
Native Son focuses on Lion-O and Tygra and none of the other Thundercats appear. They encounter the Tiger Clan, led by Tygra's real father and we get the full origin of how Tygra was adopted by Claudus and Lion-O's mother and the circumstances that led to it. The reunion between Tygra and his real father started out with resentment to reconciliation and forgiveness. I had a feeling that the Tiger Clan were the evil creatures.

We also see the real source of Tygra's jealousy and resentment towards Lion-O since the day he was born. When they fought in Between Brothers, Tygra accused Lion-O that he took her he was really referring to Lion-O's mother and not Cheetara, even though it could have been either way.

Lion-O came across wiser since the trials and he's still mischievous when he threw a couple of snowballs at Tygra, whose character flaw is that he doesn't want to admit he's wrong. I was hoping they'd address Tygra's leadership from last episode. I agree that the writers are acting like Tygra is not in love with Cheetara, who could have appeared in this episode. Another good episode as the second season is shaping to be better than the first.
We have the kittens up next.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote