TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 09:20 AM   #411
AnonymousIncognito
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chique View Post
Every single interaction they have does not have to be about Lion-O. Majority is a given, but all of it?
Yes he is a King, but the way the relationship is presented on the show does not have to depict complete and total dominant/submissive. That's why I think I'll be a bit more open to a relationship between L/P . Crush or not, I don't think I'll have to see her just turn her head down if Lion-O does something wrong. I understand he is the ruler, but I just don't want to see it portrayed that way. It wont be any fun for ME. I personally wont like it. The writers can depict their realtionships how ever they please, but that doesnt mean I will like it
We've seen Lion-O in a supportive role before. Why cant we see him do that in a romantic relationship as well? It would be a nice insight to his character.

Considering the show is supposedly from Lion-O's perspective, it makes perfect sense concerning the interactions.

The way it's presented on the show is Lion-O is king, he makes a decision and everyone complains, inults, and questions him.
The reason we haven't seen any insight into lion-O's character in that way is because the writers want to keep him second to Tygra in all things except the crown and sword.
AnonymousIncognito is offline   Reply With Quote