TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 09:21 AM   #413
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormywaters View Post
Working for a small business that turns enough of a profit to pay out 2.5 million a year for 26 employees is stressful. In order to keep pay rates up like that, logically you're employees have to average well over $100k a year profit per person. That's a lot of responsibility, enough to make people vent about the extra little stresses in their lives. How many of the complainers that you work with complain about children's cartoons?

See, that's the thing. Thundercats is a kid's cartoon. It's not perfect, but it's much better fleshed out than the toy commercial that was the original series. For the most part, it's fun to watch. If anything upsets me, I just give it the benefit of the doubt, or write it off.
I am going to get in trouble here for saying it, but most of the people are middle aged. I am by far the youngest in my office.

The difference is they complain 9 hours a day. At least this is in a forum. I am sure if they watched cartons, they will complain. So people will never be happy.

I don't post on any other anime/cartoon forums. I grew up with TCats, so it kind of a childhood memory for me.

Other animes, I don't care about the ships. I care more about the story and character development.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote