Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 08:55 AM   #490
Thunderian scholar
Jaga's disciple
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
That is how 80 cartoons were done.

This is a message board or forum. If people want to whine they can.

Isn't the job of the writers to make a good story? If fans complain about say a NBA or NFL team, are you going to tell them to go out there and play? They don't have the same skill level.

After Steelers (fan of) won the SB, Steelers fans were finding something to complain about. It is what it is.

The writers are paid to write a story, we are not. People have a right to complain.

I don't think lion-o worked to win in episode 20. It was over fast IMO.
Yeah, but lately it has somewhat became rampant, that's what really bothers me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonymousIncognito View Post
I'm sorry but I thought this was the place to come and dicuss things. Do you live in China? In America we have this thing called a Constitution and the first Amendment to it allows us to come to places like this and discuss.

You always have the option to leave.
see above ⇧

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirSapphire View Post
There's a difference between spotting legitimate flaws in a show and complaining for the sake of complaining (the so-called "right to complain") because things don't conform to your own personal desires. That's just childish.
That's what I meant in the recent posts…

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexofThundera View Post
By "work" are you referring to moments such as his trial against Panthro?
Yes, like in the trial, he had to overcome a foe with greater physical power.
Quote:
And your right, in the NS he doesn't rely on the magic of the sword, he relies on the spirit stone and "voilá, the foes are gone".
TouchĂ© , you got me with the spirit stones…
Quote:
No one said they wanted the SoO to be over powered, just that they would like more involvement with it, more screen time. You can't just erase the fact that most of us grew up with the OS and see the Sword of Omens as one of the most awesome swords in all of science fiction.
Ahh ok, I was thinking of just relying on the power of SoO - you meant more like "Give me sight beyond sight" thing…

Ok, then let's make it different:
we gather all the "flaws" that would make TC2011 better, agree on important things and try to reply on the TC blog of the makers.

Last edited by Thunderian scholar; 05-11-2012 at 08:58 AM..
Thunderian scholar is offline   Reply With Quote