TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 03:34 PM   #495
Balgus82
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakinZoid View Post
I am noticing that to be very true. While I won't go so far as to name names, I do notice that as soon as one comes out to attack, they all tend to. And all because others don't agree with their mindset of the show.

The entire group of them strikes me as no better than a gang of grade school bullies.
How are we the bullies? We're just countering his arguments. He's the one calling people buttkissers and pathetic and all manner of other things.

And honestly, I think you and he are the same person. He comes in posts over 60 posts in the same thread in one day trashing people, then when others call him out suddenly you're here to help him and agreeing with every word.

I could be wrong. But *shrugs* just calling it like I see it.

I don't always agree with the people on this forum, but I've always attempted to be respectful. For example L08e16o and I disagree a LOT, but he's always been respectful and admits when others have a point in the argument and says thanks when we site our sources. We're on difference sides of the fence on many occasions but I respect him FAR more than I do you right now (or at least AnonymousIncognito on the off chance you two actually aren't the same person).

Last edited by Balgus82; 05-11-2012 at 03:40 PM..
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote