Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 11:23 PM   #12
Steelgrave
Ho!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Moore View Post
After seeing what is coming in Thundercats Classics, and looking at what other companies are doing, I can only say this. All the other "Classics" suck.

The Transformers version of classics (they can't even be arsed to call it that) is filled with so much garbage, poor design choices and leave out a ton of actual Classic characters. At times it's borderline insulting. Suck.
Transformers is hit & miss. Some are beautiful like Wheeljack & Warpath. Others totally suck & look nothing like they're supposed to like Scourge & Galvatron.

Quote:
Masters of the Universe Classics? Please. They barely look any different from the originals. Mattel got so scared after MOTU 2002 bombed they decided to copy the original figures (almost to the letter) and add elbow and knee joints. Ooh, big whoop. Suck.
I love the MOTUC line but I refuse to pay the prices they're charging. They're gouging the piss out of the collectors & most are too stupid to care.

Quote:
Star Wars Vintage? Let's continually repackage the same figures over and over and over. Let's put modern movie and cartoon figures in vintage packaging to leech a few more dollars. Suck.
Star Wars has nothing left in it. They're obviously just milking it for every penny they can now. As long as the retarded collectors keep pumping money into it they'll keep rehashing the same characters. The entire line isn't much more than constant Clone variants anyway.

Quote:
Thundercats Classics? New molds that aren't carbon copies of the old ones. Mold that actually improve on the original designs while still actually looking like they're supposed to. What a concept.
It's hit & miss. Cheetara, Panthro, Wilykit, Wilykat & Slithe are definitely NOT improvements. I'll take the old Cheetara any day. The old Cheetara didn't leave much room for improvement. Mumm-Ra & Jaga look pretty much the same. Lion-O & Tygra look pretty cool in the new show. I never really liked Grune so I don't really care about either of them. I'm waiting to see how the other characters look.