TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 02:19 AM   #23
Beej B
Loves the new show!!!
For me, the biggest issue with MOTU Classics is definitely the pricing and the MattyCollector site nightmares. I dig the line, but aside from frustrations on price and Matty's crappy bandwidth, I don't really have the space for them anyway. So it matters not. But I think they are nice figures. I am perfectly happy with my 200X line and Stactions. I loved that reboot, and it's a much cooler and worthy representation of MOTU on my figure shelves anyway, IMO.

Transformers "Classics" has been all over the map in terms of quality. But I enjoy the G1-style toys when done right, and own most of them. But there's no denying many of them leave room for vast improvement. Which just means we'll start getting them all over again in 3-5 years, lol. The "Classic Classics."

I left Star Wars behind ages ago. Stopped collecting newer stuff aside from select pieces here and there, and sold off the bulk of my MOSC collection and some other stuff. It's just a never-ending pit of BS. Like the Dark Side, it will swallow you whole, if you allow it, lol.

The main thing that REALLY excites me about a potential full line of Thundercats Classics though, is that I never owned all the toys (or even close) as a child. I had like 2 or 3 of the figures, since my parents would crack down on me getting into too many lines and shows at one time, lol. I wanted more of the toys, but sadly never got them. Then much later, collector pricing on stuff in new to decent shape over the years kind of kept me away from chasing that dream down the road, but these new figures really are an improvement in every way and are essentially the perfect updated versions of those original releases. To possibly get the whole cast NOW in better quality and sculpts, etc. is indeed a real treat and something I look forward to. I will be getting all of whatever comes out, for sure.