Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 10:27 PM   #3110
Balgus82
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
I like it when the conversation stops feeling like it's getting angry and feels more relaxed.

The family point is valid of course. But Lion-O's true family here is, yes, you guessed it: Tygra. And I believe, like Balgus mentioned above, that Tygra's jealousy issues were dropped when the sword disappeared in the Astral Plane. What he said then, to me, was a heartfelt pledge of allegiance to his younger brother. He went rock bottom in the AP, and sprang back.

Everything was going great until Cheetara pulled this stunt and complicated matters considerably.

It's not like Lion-O should shake his head, set his eyes on the sunrise and hop on the Thundertank to the next adventure like nothing happened.

When you reach rock bottom there's no other way than up, after all, although some people lie down and stay at the bottom. My point is that while he feels hurt (if the dice rolls that way) I have faith he won't be rendered useless.

Now you don't agree, I have read your reasons in many previous pages. It's not like I'm not reading or not understanding. Just not agreeing.
I hadn't considered the "rock bottom" angle but you're right. Tygra has seen now what he'll become if he lets his jealousy continue to eat away at him. He probably scared the daylights out of himself. I don't think he wants to be like that.
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote