TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 03:12 PM   #54
Mako Crab
Thunder Kitty
DBZ is shit. Boring, boring, shit. To those that like it, more power to you. I tried to get into it and see what all the fuss was about, but after 26 straight episodes of NOTHING happening, I gave up. The fights are even pathetic. When the characters start fighting so fast that all we can see of them is some sketchy blur lines, *shakes head* that's not a good fight. That's cheap animation. Bored me to tears.
Whatever story that DBZ has doesn't matter, because getting to it takes so painfully long, that they've lost me. I've either turned the channel or fallen asleep.

To the topic at hand:

ThunderCats > Transformers Prime.
- I love both shows, but the expensive CGI is taking its toll on TFP. The locales are devoid of life, and the title character himself (Prime) is M.I.A. more often than not. He's so perfect, that he feels uninteresting. TCats on the other hand has been firing on all cylinders from the get go.

ThunderCats / My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
- MLP had a so-so start, but after the 2-part premiere, the show really kicked into action. Every episode has had me laughing and I really enjoy all the characters. Even characters that I thought I had pegged early on as boring (Rarity) turned out to be surprise favorites. TCats had a stronger start than MLP, but MLP has had 26 excellent episodes to TCats 4. For now, they're neck and neck.

ThunderCats > G.I. Joe Renegades
- Uh. . . I never cared for G.I. Joe, so I haven't watched it. :P

ThunderCats > Voltron Force
- OMG Voltron looks like crap! What are they using to animate it with?

And. . . I think those are all the other major action cartoons out right now. MLP isn't really an action show, but it is one of my favorites and one of the HUB's flagship shows, so I threw it in. :P
Mako Crab is offline   Reply With Quote