Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 02:32 AM   #9
Starsapphire
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kregermeister View Post
Reminds me of the cat's lair lady.... thirftycat or whatever. But nothing wrong with making some money off Tygra, he's hard to get! Fair enough and your lucky to have him! If your just trying to cover the price of a case, id say 40-50 is a fair price to expect, but if your looking at more than 70, you may wanna stick to ebay.

Usually on here, alot of people join and try to price gouge us, we usually for the most part just hook each other up here OR make a small profit depending on rarity. Just hope your not looking at 100 cause id save you the time. Good luck!

Hi I am not out to gouge people, but of course I would "like" to make money I didn't post my own ebay auctions because I am not trying to "rub it in peoples faces. I know how it feels to see folks with more than 2 of something when the 99% have none, I started out my original tygra for 17.99 and it went for $76 I placed 2 up for sale for $6 less with "free shipping" which is a semi fair price as hes a tail end figure and most likely will not see mass release, I can name 12 different figures atleast who ended up in the same fashion from various lines, is this over my cost? of course, I am not gonna give something away for "cost" unless I know you, I did actually "give 1" to my freind for free, as he is a HUGE thundercats fans, and wanted a Tygra, I also completed a Trade for another Tygra I had a while back to another friend. Unfortunately someone on the board wants to attack me due to thier own frustrations and short comings.

The reason for the 69.99 price? how would you feel is a seller just sold an item 5 days earlier, and then puts it up for 1/2 the price as BIN? I would be kind of upset, I felt my pricing was in line with my own sales from the previous week.

I never advertised my price on this board until someone else brought it up by STALKING/TROLLING.
Starsapphire is offline   Reply With Quote