Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 07:33 PM   #17
Grippen
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starsapphire View Post
I could actually sell you one for $17, but..... Only if you sell me things I need for retail also.

I need a spectra vondergeist in a mint box, from monster high if you want to trade straight across for that I would do it, she retailed for 19.99 on amazon.com

I believe thats a fair trade,

so message me to work out the details.

NEW MONSTER HIGH DOLL SPECTRA VONDERGEIST VERY HARD TO FIND ! | eBay

thats her in the link,

also I would trade for an original issue clawdeen wolf.
Monster HIgh ORIGINAL SERIES CLAWDEEN WOLF & PET MIB | eBay

Tygra retailed for 14.99 at most retailers (when not clearanced)

If you want, I will even give you an additional $5.00 via paypal

Just to show I am fair.

These dolls are still available (but not at retail) The first wave dolls are not "long gone" but as most monster high items are impossible to find I wish you luck
I simply tried to explain you why everybody was mad. Now this is the way to go and I believe most people made wrong judgments on some issues including myself.

As for your question. At that time I wasn't sure if it would be that rare but even if I knew I don't swim in cash and it would be impossible for me to buy so many. Besides I'm in Portugal so if I bought the extra's I would have to charge the extra shipping of them making them probably $5 more expensive plus the shipping cost. If I was in US then yes you would be right to say that. Still I got him because someone posted here an ebay shop selling them along with another figure (the reason why I go a 2nd cheetara) so I'm sure lots of people bought it there and the ones that didn't was either because they were late or thought they would grab him on retail saving money on a second figure and shipping. For sure some of them regret the decision now.

By the way I may be able to get you that doll I'm not an expert but a store near me is carrying them now. I can check if you want. I can either trade or send her to you at cost price plus shipping just let me know if you're interested. I have no idea how much do they cost.

Last edited by Grippen; 05-25-2012 at 07:43 PM..
Grippen is offline   Reply With Quote