TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 10:02 PM   #100
monothingie
Broken Beyond Repair
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mum Star View Post
I like Pumrya/Lion-O personally. I don't mind Tygra/Cheetara either. It's the way that things have been executed that sounds problamatic to me. I have to wonder if we actually will see Bengali, since I don't think they'll be fitting him in the first season.
You're right to point out that it's been poorly executed, because it is. (Even Tygra and Cheetara agree with you) This entire relationship seems designed to be something that is not meant to be.

Look at Pumyra's character in the beginning of this episode, she should be at least a little happy considering the progress that has been made freeing the slaves and what not, but she isn't. She's is still brooding about something. Possibly something that's missing or lost in her life. (Flashback to the cell scene in the Pit). That missing thing could be another person (cough, cough Bengali) who I am betting will make an appearance before the end of the the season.

Right now this entire relationship, (if it is one) is very one-sided, add a lost flame an the entire "problem" goes away.

That or they kill her off.
monothingie is offline   Reply With Quote