Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 10:14 PM   #46
Mongor
You got red on you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kregermeister View Post
Hell, I think it just pisses alot of us off that we cant find it, so it seems frustrating in the long run. Does it personally piss me off that people are on ebay asking 100? Yes. Because the figures should be in our hands, not "scalpers".

However, toy collecting has been a shit fuck of a sport since Star Wars 96. Would I ever pay more than 40 for a Tygra? No way. Thats insane, especially since they will be in the UK in full waves soon and I'll try and have some friends send me one. I just want one.

But hey, some people have money to burn.
100% agree. The funny thing is, it's just a piece of plastic. It doesn't do anything. F it. If you can grab a C note for it, go for it. I sold mine. Tygra's nice, but the green is nicer. I honestly feel that these people who paid these crazy prices are going to be very disappointed when they see what their money got them. I think it's just the thrill of the hunt for one.
I want one for my collection but I'm with you dude, $40 is where I draw the line too and that's more than generous. Besides, Tygra is a douchebag. Even his toy is difficult.
Mongor is offline   Reply With Quote