TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 10:58 PM   #49
glane21
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starsapphire View Post
not really, i can't control people who want to whine/cry and if you remember correctly, did i post my ebay auction links? no..... did I put a ridiculous bin? no.... did 1/2 a dozen people try to gripe about it and attack me............. YES

Star 1 Thundercats fans 0

Also if this is how this board is, (gonna get bent over someone with more than 1 of something, who tries to trade it or take offers on it.... sorry its not 'free' or @cost plus shipping..... but I asked for several things, and the only thing I got in return were complaints..... I think what a total of 6 ppl had negative things to say.. and 2 people tried to help...... thats not a good ratio.... but its ok, atleast I can commend those 2 folks for TRYING.

Whatever dude or dudette, as the case may be, you're a douchebag scalper. You know it. We all know it. Englishw pegged it up in the second post and he called it right. Your justifications are classic scalper logic. I mean you're just here to help us poor ignorant board members right? And hell at a bargain discount on what your first scalp went for. Hell's bells we should put your picture up in the banner for being full of such awesomeness.

Look, just list your stuff on eBay and be done with it. Don't come on a fanboard and expect to be heralded by the very group you're trying to gouge. That's just full on stupid.

By the way there are plenty of boxed Spectra Vondergeists on eBay and you've made enough on the Tygras to buy them. What's the problem? Don't want to pay $70 for a $20 toy? Funny how that works. Douchebag.
glane21 is offline   Reply With Quote