Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 12:23 PM   #68
Starsapphire
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by gjustis View Post
So your justification now becomes, "some other guy might be as jerky as I've been, so it's cool?" Oh star, you poor thing.

The fact is this: the fault for the reaction you've prompted lies with you, and with you alone. You came here, offered your overpriced wares, and were called out for doing exactly what it was you were doing. No one has asked you to give anything away, certainly; what they've [understandably] asked for is that you share your good fortune, something so very fundamental to a community, rather than the continued disinterested gouging and that's defined your short tenure.

You're apparently nothing more than an internet toy scalper - and hey, that's fine, but don't get all puffed up for looking like ten bajillion other slimeballs out there. Yes indeed, you may well wind up with some price-inflated sales to random buyer X on ebay...but coming to this fan forum in the manner you have will certainly leave you with pitifully few friends, and with a boatload of ill will...not that you're interested in those silly things.

As you repeatedly cede, no one likes the opportunistic scalper charging $1000000.000 for a toy they've simply been fortunate enough to stuble across - that's all you've been, and despite the circles, all you're apparently going to continue to be. You're simply no better than you look.

Ok so again with the selective viewing of post Material,

where did I post in this thread a price?

I stated i was looking to trade for Tygra or sell it,

Still waiting on the NBOX flood of offers for spectra/clawdeen

Also waiting to hear about any other possible trade offers for Tygra
Starsapphire is offline   Reply With Quote