TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 03:46 AM   #21
MegatronWolf
Overlord
I highly doubt that this version of thundercats will continue, all we might get is a mini series that ends the story and possibly some comics but the main show and toy line are dead. Hell we'll be lucky if we get even that or ever confirmation that its done. And if you think about it the toyline was pretty much dead from day 1 cause of shotty distribution. And just think of how many shows were taken off the air and never officially canceled or even see on tv again even though they had a good fan base. This wont be the first time or the last time this happens. If the re-runs were still airing and in a good time slot then maybe there would be some hope but its nowhere to be found. Plus most of the cast and writers from what ive heard are already signed on to do other projects. I do hope im wrong about this cause i love the show and the toyline( or at lest what i was able to find of it) but unless theres news in the next month or two then all hope is lost. Look on the bright side though, in the next few months we'll probably be able to find all those hard to find toys in discount stores.
MegatronWolf is offline   Reply With Quote