Old 05-25-2012, 09:17 PM   #408
PussyCatDoll
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
Agreed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonymousIncognito View Post
I still hold my issue with that flower scene was it showed Lion-O never even stood a chance with Cheetara. Cheetara never knew him, never knew of his qualities, never knew of his struggles and doubts. If Cheetara had known of Lion-O and witnessed how he was treated by the kingdom, his own family, and most of all Tygra, I am inclined to believe that it would have taken more than a flower for Tygra to win her heart.

That is why I - like many others - have such an issue with Cheetara's line to Lion-o that Tygra was in his shadow. Based on how Lion-O's life was and how he was treated, he was the one in Tygra's shadow.

I'm hoping the crew doesn't screw things up like they've done before.
If Cheetara was present at the bell games, if only she knew how Tygra taunts Lion-o being "second best other than the crown", I think she will have to rethink her decision over. After all, kids change as they grow up. And what if she has to bodyguard Lion-o all the time since she is the head cleric after Jaga? I am not going to lie that there won't be jealousy issues in the future.
PussyCatDoll is offline   Reply With Quote