Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 11:08 PM   #1165
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
Again, we don't know a lot about tygra, but you will say it happen. We don't know if tygra was not into cheetara in those 8 years too. He could have been in a relationship with some other cat.

Yes, people do that. They get in a bad relationship out of feeling of obligation. They had 8 years to get together. Nothing was stopping them and you don't know if it was he was shy.

Well wouldn't you think she go to lion-o first using your logic. Nope, she went to tygra. She felt bad.
1. Never said he wasn't in a relationship with others. What I did say was that based on his behavior on ITAP, BB and even Magi Oar suggest he's been harboring feelings for her. Once again, from where are you pulling your support that she had to be lying to make him feel better?

2. Many have suggested that Clerics function from the shadows. That could be why they chose to fight under those bulky robes, despite it being highly impractical. Assuming this is true, Cheetara and Tygra would have never gotten the chance to be together. Remember Lion-O was shocked to learn she was a cleric in the premier. She did not introduce herself as one. Nor did she ever come into contact with him while wearing he robes.

Sure people could get into relationship for the wrong reason, but that would bring Lion-O unnecessary pain. He is going to hurt because of this, wither or not you believe he actually got betrayed in the first place.
That sounds more like "All My Children" or "General Hospital", not Thundercats. Considering the OS had no romance, I think turning it into day time soaps would piss off more OS fans then any amount of shipping.

You still wont tell me why you think she would care more about Tygra's feelings then her own, or Lion-O's. If she was being genuine then I could see her wanting one thing for herself and thus acting upon her feelings. If not, then she just making this messier then what it has to be by lying.
Chique is offline   Reply With Quote