Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 02:58 PM   #1066
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chique View Post
I thought the darkness was stemming from his insecurities. They didnt say it was evilness, just a darkness. He feels like he's inadequate because he is not a lion. A constant reminded that Claudus was not his biological father. He felt rejected by the sword and Cheetara. He was put in second place, despite his hard work and effort in proving that he could be just as good if not better then Lion-O. Apparently lots of adopted children go through this. They feel like less of a person, because they real parents did not want them but also excluded from their new parents because they dont look like the rest of the children. They cant see themselves in their parents. They dont have the same family history.They didnt come from a union of two people who they love. Lots of the time they dont know where they came from at all.

Grune was Tygra's role model. He supported him, told him he was better then Lion-O. But Tygra loved his father and Thundera. I doubt his Grune worshipping is still present.
I agree with some points, but everyone loved tygra. Like I said if thunderia was a democarcy tygra would be king. I don't think tygra was lacking in confidence.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote