Originally posted by: Shin Densetsu @ HissTank.com

Quote:
IDW will be releasing the following GI Joe Comics tomorrow:
  • Cobra Civil War #0
  • Cobra Commander 100 Page Spectacular
  • GI Joe Cobra #1 Hundred Penny Press Edition
Solicits:

G.I. Joe: Cobra Civil War #0
Chuck Dixon, Mike Costa (w) • Javier Saltares, Antonio Fuso, Agustin Padilla (a) • Tom Feister, Fuso, Gabriele Dell’Otto (c)
COBRA CIVIL WAR BEGINS HERE! The Commander is dead! Long live… Cobra Commander?! But the questions is, who will BE the NEXT Cobra Commander?! The role of Commander must be filled—now the most lethal and cunning Cobra operatives will COMPETE TO REIGN SUPREME. The winner—he who kills the most G.I. JOES—will take the reins of COBRA! Bonus: Ninja Force!!!!! Yeah, baby! 30 big pages of story at regular price! This is the place to jump on board and see what everyone’s been talking about!
*3 regular covers will be shipped in a 1-to-1-to-1 basis
FC • 40 pages • $3.99

Bullet Points:
• The next great G.I. Joe storyline begins here!
• The hunt for the new Cobra Commander will run through all three new G.I. Joe series beginning with next month’s three debuts: G.I. Joe #1, Cobra #1, and Snake Eyes #1!

G.I. Joe: Cobra Commander Tribute 100-Page Spectacular
Mike Costa & Christos N. Gage, various (w) • Antonio Fuso, various (a) • Fuso (c)
Featuring a new cover by Fuso, this issue reprints the instant classic: G.I. JOE: COBRA #12—The Death of Cobra Commander! It also contains new insights from major Cobra and G.I. Joe players on what the demise of the Commander might mean for them and the world, creator interviews, and more, along with classic Cobra Commander tales from the past! Contains bonus poster of the Kill Shot!
FC • 100 pages • $7.99

Bullet Points:
• The unexpected kick-off to Cobra Civil War began in G.I. Joe: Cobra #12, now hard to find and much talked about. And reprinted here!
• 100 pages, including many new file pages that give insight to the coming Cobra Civil War, for a low price!
Best of Cobra Commander TPB offered as a free incentive

G.I. Joe: Cobra #1 Hundred Penny Press Edition
Christos Gage, Mike Costa (w) • Antonio Fuso (a) • Howard Chaykin (c)
His name is Chuckles. He's the Joes' top undercover agent. And he's just infiltrated a top secret, highly organized terrorist organization... one the Joes aren't familiar with... one with a snake motif. As Chuckles is pulled deeper and deeper into the dark underbelly of Cobra, where one misstep means death, can he pull off the ultimate deception and bring them down from within?
FC • 32 pages • $1.00

Preview Cobra Civil War #0 & the Cobra Commander 100 Page Spectacular after the jump!
Original Source: IDW GI Joe Previews For April 13th - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote