Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 04:13 PM   #456
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirSapphire View Post
Seriously? We're still having this conversation? Okay, once again: It's not that she chose Tygra over Lion-O, it's that she lead Lion-O on and let him think he had a shot (and since no one seems to listen I'll say it one more time), granted Lion-O should have been more decisive and made his feelings more clear too, but when she hurt Tygra's feelings she apologizes and makes out with him. When she hurt Lion-O's feelings she said Jaga told her to. That's why it pisses people off.
It's clear Cheetara did not mean for him to interpret her actions in that manner. Lion-O is acting like she OWED him her romantic affections, and so now he wants to be a dick because she doesn't want him that way.
He's being a disrespectful little boy, and owes her an apology. He doesn't care that she's been helping him from the get go, he doesn't acknowledge that she's been a friend and a confidant. All he sees is his own selfish desires, and they are all that matter. Oh, if you don't want to be my girlfriend, then I don't give two damns about anything else. Lion-O's behavior is downright disgusting. How would you feel if someone you cared for talked to you like that, because they didn't want to see you happy?
When did she apologize to Tygra for hurting his feelings?
Chique is offline   Reply With Quote