Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 11:57 AM   #364
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
I don't think the writers forget the Lion-O/Cheetara fans, on Facebook ThunderCats | Facebook there are lots of complain of the whole Cheetara/Tygra thing. Even Writers write comments there criticizing the OOC for cheetara to be like that. The Thundercats crew will definitely read the comments on their thundercats facebook site. I think this whole mess was meant to drag the triangle thing or to surprise us. Either way I don't think they will kill the Lion-O/Cheetara thing, they will just making it more complicated.
Jelenic mentioned this when asked about Lion-O/Cheetara thing :

Dr. T: Yeah, I noticed that little riff between Cheetara and Lion-O – she keeps following him around and looking at him – then that disappeared for a few episodes.

MJ: That little character beat of Cheetara's, following him around, we don't give a definitive answer to that until, I think, Episode 14. If you invest in the show, with each episode you'll get more out of it.

Now if they will kill the lion-O/Cheetara thing then why did he say "If you invest in the show, with each episode you'll get more out of it."
That little charater beat of cheetara is a bad sign. That sounds like her six sense.

Little riff, that to me means division.

I can see it, Cheetara: Lion-o, I was giving you advice, because you have to be king.
Lion-o: You're the best cheetara, I am so glad that you kiss by brother. He deserves you and the crown. I am going over here to play with some tech.
Cheetara: I knew you would understand, you will always be second best to your brother.
Tygra: I am the best cat and you know it lion-o.
Tygra fans: We love you tygra.
Lion-o: I want to be like you tygra eventhough I said I wanted to be nothing like you. The writers change my mind.

Sorry, I am frustrated by the last two episodes.

Why have the female cat in the legacy episode. She acted just like cheetara, but not has hands on.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote