TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 09:23 AM   #415
AnonymousIncognito
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mum Star View Post
I do kinda miss some of the insane crazyness you could only get with a half hour toy commercial. One episode would be Lion-O trying to save unicorns from cyborg vikings. Another would be Tygra and a Warrior maiden getting stuck invisible during a rescue mission. Half the cats taking the Thundertank undersea to help a walrus fight a giant robot. Mumm-Ra summons a samurai to mess Lion-O up. You just did not know what crazy thing was going to happen when you turned on the TV. Also the snazy theme.

It seems Tygra still hasn't gotten over his jelousy of Lion-O. Honestly though, Tygra really does not have anything to be jelous of. All bieng king has really given Lion-O is a ton of responsibilitys and problems. Other than those and a title, Tygra really has always gotten all the cream, while Lion-O has gotten all the trouble. Tygra needs to get over it fully, and support his brother, showing some actual charecter growth. Or at some point we will have to have Lion-O finally kick Tygra's ass.

Agree and agree. That is probably the biggest issie I had with tygra being paired with Cheetara. As was pointed out in that FB discussion with Daniel norton, Lion-O is the more nobel of the two and Cheetara seemed the type to go for noble. Same way I agree that the whole Tygra is in Lion-O's shadow" line to be garbage.

Tygra was never in Lion-O's shadow, Lion-O was always in his.
AnonymousIncognito is offline   Reply With Quote