TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 03:01 PM   #166
SirSapphire
Man of the Stacks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chique View Post
Fall back? We don't always marry our first loves/crushes. It happens, but from what I can tell it's not the norm. So everyone after your first crush is just a rbound/consolation prize? If they do go the Pumy-O route, than Lion-O's feelings about Cheetara should be clear and defined. That way, it's clear that he's moved on and no one can argue that he's turned Pumyra into a consolation prize. That would be insulting.
Boom, nailed it. We haven't seen Lion-O and Cheetara talk like the used to since he got back from the Trials and in my opinion it's a little overdue. I would like to see him be over Cheetara before he starts to pursue Pumyra (if he does), I'd even be okay with Pumyra helping Lion-O get over her and having them fall for each other in the process, but it needs to be addressed. Even if it's just him saying "She's with Tygra and that's okay" and actually meaning it this time.
Perhaps as Lion-O and Pumyra grow closer Cheetara fears that he's falling into the same pattern he did with her and they have a little talk about it where he admits that he's accepted her decision and is happy for her and Tygra, but he just likes Pumyra is is just trying to get to know her before he makes the same mistakes he did last time. That would be the mature and reasonable thing to do.

But this is a kid's show, so screw it. She's jealous and they have a catfight.
SirSapphire is offline   Reply With Quote