TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 10:03 PM   #332
KaleRylan
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirSapphire View Post
Yeah, let's just ignore everything else in that list which includes shows often praised for their writing like Teen Titans and Transformer Animated, or even every other show listed there outside of animation. Thundercats is terrible and should never see the light of day.

Look, I'm not arguing that the show doesn't have its problems because it does but the show is still just starting out. We're still in the first season as it was plotted by the producers, there's still a lot to learn and a lot of ground to cover. Sometimes you really need to give them the benefit of the doubt and remind yourself it's just a tv show and relax.

I enjoy debating about the show as much as the next guy, but it's still just a show.
Bad writing is bad writing even on a good show like Teen Titans, I'm sorry I left it out of my examples. However, they also mention that other than Cyborg and Beast Boy, Teen Titans was actually pretty GOOD about this. As for the other shows, I just looked at Western Animation since that's what he pointed out.

I never said it's terrible, I said it's inconsistent. And while you have a point about relaxing, I would say we're all a step beyond that, since if we really wanted to just leave it be, we wouldn't be on a message board. And I hope it improves, but it's got some serious ground to cover; though this episode was a step in the right direction.
KaleRylan is offline   Reply With Quote