TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 01:58 PM   #50
AlexofThundera
Talk Hard
I thought this episode was great. I like the design of the Feliner and I love the updated Vulterman. I always felt he was a "step above" the other mutants in the OS. Avista city was also very well designed.

Pumyra is quickly becoming my favorite of the cats if not for anything more then she actually makes things happen. Yes, her decisions can get the others into trouble but it makes for a more interesting story. Tygra being the one to pilot the space craft seems like a good choice and seemed more "natural". If it would have been Lion-O it would have been too much like the pod race in The Phantom Menace.

It was also nice to see the cats actually use their weapons / powers (when Panthro was falling and the kittens space boards).

My only gripe would be that it seems like they are going to try and pack A LOT of story into the season finale (how to take the stone without destroying Avista city as well as taking on Mummra and his army) and if it ends in a cliff hanger, well, I sure as hell hope we actually get another season.

Only thing that sucks is we may never get a 6" Pumyra or Vultureman.