Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 05:49 PM   #3630
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenshon View Post
I agree, we have all been analyzing the events of this one episode for months me personally I am at the point of accepting T/C for whatever her motives were to kiss Tygra in that fashion she could have easily kissed him on the cheek and thanked him to get her point across if she indeed likes Lion-o, but what she did would only cause more confusion, for her to think it would stop his betrayal is naive and with Lion-o seeing it with his own eyes what explanation could she give him? Even if T/C isn't permanent they need to keep it as is for awhile in my opinion for her to approach Lion-o after this would be unreal that whole scene was supposed to make her feelings clear and we are only more confused as to why it happened in the first place.Cheetaras character seems to not understand how to encourage someone or thank them in a way that conveys her true feelings for noone does these 2 acts the way she does.I think it would be better for Lion-o to explore his options and deal with other female characters I feel they shouldn't force L/C any further at this point in the game( but not destroy what Ep1-12 built if we get the L/C end) we still have 39 eps left maybe L/C will evolve over the course of the story as a whole . Lion-o should be free to explore other options. Cheetara needs some serious compitition asap her days being top female cat needs to change in my opinion! Maybe then she will learn what it means too make her feelings clear.
I disagree.

If it is T/C, then they did destory E1-12.

Explore what? He is the main character, his interest is not going to get only 3 episodes. That is a insult to lion-o fans.

Last edited by L08e16o; 01-06-2012 at 07:20 PM..
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote