TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 07-29-2011, 11:59 PM   #97
ArchangelX
Thunder Kitty
I just joined because I needed a place to discuss this wonderful reboot. I was (still am) a huge Thundercats fan growing up...I remember going to school in my Thundercats pajamas because I loved them so much. It was a great show.

This new re-boot is the first time I've ever seen any animated show done right without a hint of remorse from me. They gave us a great send-off giving Larry Kenny one more last "Ho", and they made Panthro an extremely flawed character right off the bat by giving him the connection with Lion-o's father's death. How that blends into the story is going to be epic I feel.

All of the characters feel real, and even more likeable...Cheetara is hot, too, hahah.

Art was awesome, only thing it's missing is it's theme music, to be honest. Snarf was so much better this time around, less annoying. Mumm-Ra...holy crap, they got him spot on.

And I personally love the fact that we didn't get to see his big transformation so early in the series. That was a powerful moment, I think...and I think they got it spot on, too.

All in all, I am extremely excited for this new series. They paid homage to the original while creating a whole new legend to love. Can't wait for the next episode!

Last edited by ArchangelX; 07-30-2011 at 12:16 AM..
ArchangelX is offline   Reply With Quote