Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 09:10 AM   #402
AnonymousIncognito
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chique View Post
My response was more about calling attention to some of the logic behind some of the post I've read. No she isnt real, but responses like "Lion-O did more" are silly, degrading and archaic. Unfortunatley, I've come across people who really think giving a woman "gifts" earns you a right to her affections. Why not use a cartoon to teach others a little something about equality and fairness? ((ugg, please don't find me pretentious, I'm at work ))
I wasnt really trying to make a case for how is was written, nor was I trying to give my personal opionion on how it was written/fits into this story. Just that "Lion-O did more, and so he deserves her" is gross. Basing an arguement around, .."but he did more" is imo, silly.
If she chose Lion-O over Tygra, then complaints like "...but Tygra helped her into the clericy, she should have chosen him" would be just as disturbing 0.o

Did it fail???? I can only recall one conversation between Pumyra and Cheetara, and that was at the begininng of COR. Are you talking about the OS? The Smurfette Principle seems to be a shoe in

Wait, posts along the lines of: ""Lion-O did more" are silly, degrading and archaic" but posts like "Lion-O got the Sword and Crown so tygra should get Cheetara" aren't? And I've seen plenty of posts along the lines of "Lion-O got the Sword and Crown so Tygra should get Cheetara beacuse that's fair" from you and others who ship Tygra so why the double standard?
AnonymousIncognito is offline   Reply With Quote