TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 08:47 PM   #1
IndyCat
Thunderian Commoner
Aside from the vintage LJN action figures and vehicles, I also have a love for the Thundercats roleplay weapons. Here is my collection I have acquired over the last couple of years.

Roleplay Weapons pictures by gobygoby - Photobucket

Complete Collection

Original LJN Sword of Omens. Complete with original battery cover. Works Great! Produced in 1984.

Sword of Omens. Purchased from Greece as a prototype. 1:1 against the LJN version. The hilt is a reddish color but has the exact same gold paint as the LJN. Does not light up ( no electronics ) but the blade glows in the dark. Produced in the 80's.

Mumm-Ra's Dagger. Purchased from Argentina. Made by Lionels. Has a light inside the blade and also glows in the dark. Produced in the 80's.

Sword of Omens and Claw Shield. Purchased from Mexico as a set. Produced in the 80's.

Sword of Omens. Made by Rubies for a Halloween costume. Produced in 2011.

Sword of Omens. Free giveaway at SDCC 2011 to promote the show that at that time had not yet been released.

Panthro's Nun-Chucks. Purchased from Argentina. Produced in the 80's.

Sword of Omens, Claw Shield and Lion-O Mask. Purchased from Mexico. Produced in the 80's. Shrink wrapped set. The prongs?? on the side of the hilt are in the sleeping position. Not seen very often in Sword of Omen toys.

Sword of Omens - Modern Version. Produced on 2011.

Last edited by IndyCat; 05-30-2012 at 08:51 PM..
IndyCat is offline   Reply With Quote