TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 12:02 AM   #76
Pravus Prime
Ancient Spirit of Evil
Ugh. I'm really on the bubble about dropping this series; I'm not sure at this point if I'll bother to watch it next week.

Mumm-ra is a wuss. Flat out wuss. People seem to have a very selective memory of the '80's Mumm-Ra, who had a winning record in combat against Lion-O (27-12).

The lessons/trials were stupid and the one move I thought took balls to make; having Lion-O die again at sunrise ended up being a non-issue. No, I wasn't expecting Lion-O to die for realsies, but for something of a compromise to be made, like Pheonix from the X-men with all the cats giving a portion of their life to keep Lion-O (and thus getting their cat emblems on their red jewels). Something, anything, even the soul gem burning itself out for a while, or perhaps Lion-O bonds with the Sword of Omens to stay alive, anything other then a return for no reason to status quo.

Wily Kats flute was given so much power, you have to wonder why they even fight. Just have kat play a song and the enemy are stupified and beaten. The End.

I'm not even going to go into any of the other myriad of problems this series has, because why should I spend more effort then the writing team?
Pravus Prime is offline   Reply With Quote