Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 06:45 PM   #4745
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
Cheetara looked so bad already at this point like a Ho, especially in kids eyes eventhoug kids may not really relize what is a Ho. If she will not make things good with Lion-O or making her stay with Tygra without any care towards Lion-O's feelings (the worst of worst case scenario like that I did, will make the triangle a bit too heavy for kids in my oppinion, as all three of them we will be seeing alot), considering all the things she did with Lion-O were still fresh in Lion-O and her minds, That will make her character worst especially in kids eyes. Its like "okay forget Lion-O, now I am with Tygra". Kids see Lion-O/Cheetara more as a romantic couple than Tygra/Cheetara, with all that build up with Lion-O/Cheetara thing.

One of the reasons they have this Tygra/cheetara thing at the end was to show kids that you must not forget someone that already had a good deed to you from the past, before moving on, thus the thank you kiss. One of the lessons for kids. Thus the next lesson will be the moving on with Lion-O part, and making things good with Lion-O too.

They wanted to suprise us with Ep13 ending aside from the lesson for kids thing, so they will not do T/C angle again next that will be too predictable as cleary they wanted to be unpredictable with the story, as they also changed the title of Ep14 from "lost causes" to "NEw Alliances". The Cheetara has chosen Tygra comment, I am sure there's alot more whether its a dialogue twist, She has chosen twice, the truth of her choices, etc to it as with all the analysis, facts,data and discussions.
Agree.

She know he likes her. How she reacted when kit was teasing them about kissing. She didn't say anything, so she was fine with it. In E12, she kissed his cheek. He look back as in you chose me, she didn't say anything.

If she was going to tell lion-o that she didn't care for his feelings, she would have set him straigth along time ago. She is not a player, she will go for the highest good.

If she doesn't tell lion-o then it makes her dishonest.

The dialogue was very vague. We know she chose him, but the kiss was a thank you. The writers made sure that the kids knew it was for a thank you. Oh I haven't thanked you. The did that on purpose.

She didn't make her feelings clear, she has the whole show. Everyone saw it.

Lost causes. I like that title better.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote