Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 06:14 PM   #5208
Balgus82
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKnight View Post
guess what? new story: lion-o returns from his training and has achieved inner peace.he gets back only to see tygra harming the team.all of a sudden a cool breaze breathes down tygra's neck and he senses a great power. In shock he see's its lion-o.tygra begins with mocking lion-o and says that he should be kiing. not his younger brother.cheetara steps in and defends lion-o and mentions that she took pity upon tygra because she assumed tygra would betray lion-o,but since he didnt she can be with her love. tygra then gets more angry and strikes cheetara. lion-o see's she has a giant bruise on her cheek and she begins to cry. lion-o enraged goes ss and turns into gogeta. lion-o woops tygra's ass brutaly.then tygra says i have dark magic and charges a blast. so lion-o gathers up all his power and begins a kamehameha wave. He shouts big bang KA-ME-HA-ME-HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and charges at tygra sending his fist throught him.and with that lion-o eliminated the darkness and jealousy in tygra, turning him good.
I see one major flaw in your theory. Gogeta was a fusion. Lion-O would have to combine with someone to become him.

Last edited by Balgus82; 01-19-2012 at 06:17 PM..
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote