TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 08:35 AM   #595
SirSapphire
Man of the Stacks
The thing is there are two sides to this debate and both have excellent points, but they also then to ignore the points brought up by the other side. We're also only at the halfway point in the first season, we've still got a dozen or so episodes left to see how that characters change or find out more about their backstory. Yes Tygra/Cheetarah feels forced, but I've stated before that I liked the way they revealed it, it hits you like a brick wall the same way it hits Lion-O and forces you directly into his shoes for a brief moment. We have no idea how things are going to develop. They might break up, the might not. They might break up only to decide to give it another shot. After going though the Trials I don't think Lion-O will even want Cheetarah romantically anymore, recognizing his crush as just that.

Yes Lion-O gets the lion's share of the character development (puns, LOL) but the producers stated before the show even premiered that the first season is all about Lion-O, his development and how his and other's decisions affect and change him, and the other characters won't get quite as much focus.
SirSapphire is offline   Reply With Quote