TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 04:56 PM   #737
Given2u
Thunder Kitty
I've reading some interesting things. I will give my 2 cents regarding the characters as far I seen so far:

Wilykit and wilykat- there development will most likely be more down the road in this series, so I can't say much about there characters. This will like figure out the seriousness of their mission to unite the animal clan into one banner.

Panthro- Seemed to be cold at first due the betrayal and has a lot of trouble connecting with everyone due to that. He will most likely open up as the story unfolds. He also seems the vet and strategist

Cheetara- she is the hardest to figure out, not because she is complex, but rather because she pull an 180 at the end with no explaination . I'll get to that in a bit. She seem like an older sister to Leon-O at fist to a possible love interest due to their constant interactions. She was Leon-O pillar of support-to s-- now I don't know.

Leon-O- in the beginning seemed to be a young man that has not come to terms with who he is and what he has to do. Right now he is still immature. It's as if they gave him a gun but he doesn't want it or doesn't know how to use. When is accepts the gun and starts using like, the will have to show him how to aim and shoot properly. We will see how he develop as a mature man--- from a boy to a man.

Tigra- MAN--- WHERE DO I START... From the beginning Tigra came across as a like a narcissist. Taunting Leon-O at everything he does. When we find out what he did when they where kids and then did it again in the Astral Dimension I lost repect for him. I gave the benefit of the doubt but now--- I don't know. Tigra is sure a ingrate-narcissistic bastard. The king pick up his homeless self, raised him as one of his royal son and now he want to kill the heir to the king's throne just because he wants to be king. WHAAAT!!!

The Love Triangle- It seemed to me that at the beginning that there was only a L/C thing going and it seemed that during they thought to make it interesting but they made a mess in the writing and made a lot of fans upset including your truly. I wouldn't have mind the T/C if there was build up during the beginning. A look, and a, a touch, yearning to be with Tigra but there was nothing. She even felt disgust at Tigra when he winked at her and now there in mad in love with one another? I understand that Leon-O was getting a little cocky with Cheettara and he need a lesson but this does not make sense. They could have made more interesting and made so that she would not choose either of them. Not that she choose Tigra there in not triangle, it just T/C. I all thought that legacy was imply the L/C.

Whoever said that the lions are racist because they can only use the SoO is silly. I can see if he/she was refering to the cats towards the lizards. If he/she was refering to Tigers not wielding the SoO is just stupid and it is a true Tigra fan thru and thru.
1. I only respond to Leo's bloodline, thus Leon-O wielding it.
2. There 3 animal who are designated kings. Eagle of he sky, Shark of the sea, Lion of the land. It has always been like that.

P.S. excuse my typos and my mispells. I'm writting fast.
Given2u is offline   Reply With Quote