TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 01:43 AM   #12
JASONKAT
Thunder Kitty
I kinda didnt like this1, it felt like another "add-ons" just to extend the seasons alil bit.
I know everybody likes em as they come and i look forward to them as well. but as soon as i see where its going, i lose hope. Out of the bunch that have aired only some r worth re-watching while others r not.
An another thing..Wheres mum-ra? why havnt they gone after him? why hasnt he shown up? watever happened to their new towers home? Theres so many unanwered questions and when you hope to find out who what where and when? they end up giving u a diff story. But im not here to complain lolz, i love thundercats 4life, This is a new era. Where new things can happen, its a retelling of the story, So alot of it will not be the same as the 80s version. So i shell just kick back & enjoy whats ahead.

lil question tho that i noticed on tonight.."The Forrest of Magi Oar"
When lion-o gets mad and throws his claw & sword to the ground. Right b4 the big bird is headed his way. Out of nowhere it grabs him and takes him up to the sky, This does not give him nor did it show him pick up his sword again, But sumhow he is then seen later with the claw & sword back on his pants. Any1 else noticed that?!

Last edited by JASONKAT; 11-12-2011 at 01:46 AM..
JASONKAT is offline   Reply With Quote