Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 11:36 AM   #211
KaleRylan
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by stac View Post
I thought it seemed a bit weird how resentful Pumyra was of Lion-O in the beginning considering they ended the previous episode on a more positive note. Surely there were better ways to show how Pumyra felt than the way it was done in this episode.

Pumyra keeps fluctuating between extremes with her like/dislike of Lion-O in the last three episodes. It might not be the writers’ intention but it does make her seem bipolar.
Exactly. As I said in my post on the last page, I'm sort of glad she regressed. It actually makes more sense.

The problem is that they wrote her as a blushing fangirl in the last episode and the end of the pit, so to have her suddenly revert to behaving how she did when they met her doesn't make any sense.

Once again, the writing team here is incapable of showing smooth plot progression. Everything is incredibly disjointed and it seems like everything: characters, experiences, powers; are all just moved out around at random to serve whatever plot the writers feel like telling, rather than having the plot grow organically from who the characters are and what they are capable of.
KaleRylan is offline   Reply With Quote