Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 02:29 PM   #236
CCDustyV
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chique View Post
Um..the point of the other guys post was that TCL members were ripping apart a fanfic. If you look at the comments, I don't see how you can come to the conclusion that they were being unjustly mean. S/he disagreed with your interpretation of Tygra, and she said so without linking your fic or mentioning your name. She was not rude, or crass. Big difference between constructive criticism (or maybe a disagreement over a cannon potrayal of a character) and flaming. S/he even mentions that while it's not their cup of tea, authors will write characters to suit their own personal taste. I'm not trying to argue over your portrayal of Tygra. All I said was that the posters were not ripping apart your fanfic.

The other guy took a big leap and assumed the person who left you an ANONYMOUS flame was a TCL member. I'm not saying it wasnt, just that he has no proof for obvious reasons.
I do agree, I didn't ake it as being overly mean, but some of the comments ruffled my feathers just a tad, but I've taken worse hits. But I've mentioned many times my mistrust of Tygra on TCL and was chewed out repeatedly. I won't defend my writing, if anyone doesn't like my stories, that's fine, I'm not holding anyone at gunpoint to read it. if they like it, great! If not, that's cool too, I do respect creative criticism. If something I write you don't agree with, tell me so in a polite manner, but should I disagree with your statements, I will give you the reasonings behind my way of thinking and leave it at that. Nothing more and nothing less.

but if being refered to as "Another butthead Lion-O fanboy" is that's the best they can throw at me on ff.net, I laugh. I dunno if the anno flame was a TLC member, heck they could be a member on this forum. either way, I'm 85-90% certain that the two flames came from the same person. And should that person be on this forum and reading this I say the same thing that I do to anyone who just does not like my stories. I'm not selling the stories, and you're not paying to read um, so tough tofu. go read another fic that's more to your taste.

TC fics section on ff.net are growing with fics that support both pairings. you'll find something else ya'all like I'm sure if I'm not your cup of tea.
CCDustyV is offline   Reply With Quote