Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 10:30 PM   #2566
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: NIBMRatchet @ TFW2005.com

Quote:
The buzz for the next Transformers movie is still going on. With the success of Transformers: Dark of the Moon and Hasbro’s rise to popularity with delivering good content to moviegoers and TV audience alike, it’s not too difficult to say we’ll see more Transformers Live Actions Movies in the future.

We are still tangled up in a web without knowing what’s exactly going on in the background when it comes to Transformers 4. One person says one thing while another contradicts it.

On these recent articles by Slash Film and Entertainment Weekly, the question was asked if Steven Spielberg thought there would be another Michael Bay Transformers movie to which he said:

"I hope so, because I think he made the best of the three with this last one. I certainly can’t imagine anybody other than Michael being equipped to make another Transformers. He’s invented a genre and he’s got the secret formula."

And at the same time, Michael Bay was interviewed by Channel News Asia when he went to Singapore to open Transformers: The Ride.

"How did I know someone’s going to ask me this question today? We’re talking about it, but there’s nothing right now. I’m going to do a tiny movie first, then we’ll talk about it, if I potentially do it."

With Mr. Bay’s recent comment, we now know that Hasbro CEO Brian Goldner was telling the truth at the 3rd Quarter Earnings Call 2011 and at the Hasbro Investor Day 2011.
Original Source: Steven Spielberg Wants Bay To Make Transformers 4, Michael Bay Is Considering - Transformer World 2005
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote