TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 03:03 PM   #169
AdamofEternia
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCDustyV View Post
You know, ever since Between Brothers, she's just become very, overly submissive. What happened to the fire we saw in her in the first 13 eps. I think that's my biggest problem with the whole Tygra/Cheetara situation, not only did it come out of nowhere, but she's become nothing more than armcandy for Tygra. How has she exactly contributed to the team besides finally being able to bust open the lock on the Sword of Plundarr last week?
i 100% agree with you and this has been my problem with the way the writers have handled cheetara's character. it seems after she became tygra's girl, her role as cleric has vanished and she constantly fades in to the background. even the newcomer pumyra has gotten so much more important spotlight and screentime than cheetara over the course of the season. i can honestly say i understand the anger towards cheetara's character from the people all over this threads. the reason im ranting is because although i never watched the OS, cheetara's character especially with her abilities can make for some interesting solo episodes. i really don't care much for romance in this series but it seems for cheetara's character, it has kind of halted her growth in this series so far.

Last edited by AdamofEternia; 05-13-2012 at 03:05 PM..
AdamofEternia is offline   Reply With Quote