TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 10:02 AM   #112
Balgus82
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by stac View Post
Of course I don’t expect an infant to control the balloon. I said it could have been controlled by technological means – I meant something like an auto-pilot or navigation system.
Were you seeing the same balloon I was? All it had was the balloon and the basket. There wasn't any machines or tech connected to it.

Quote:
I’m going to assume, based on what is known so far, that Javon only had two choices – sacrifice Tygra or send him away. In this case, sending Tygra away on a balloon would have been the only correct choice to make if Tygra was to have any chance of survival at all. Tygra’s survival may not have been guaranteed but at least he would have had a chance (however miniscule).
There was a third option. He could have sent an envoy to Thundera for help like he originally wanted to. He wouldn't have had to kill Tygra OR send him away had he done that.

Quote:

Tygra just seems very self-centred here. His father just lost his wife, his younger brother will never get to see his mother and he acts like it only affected him.
Tygra was about two or three years old at the time. Of course he's going to think about how it affects him more than anyone else. Why wouldn't he?

And personally I haven't seen any indication that Lion-O even thinks about his mother much less that her death affected him the same way it did Tygra.
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote