Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 11:56 AM   #122
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by stac View Post
I was just speculating. The basket seemed quite big. Besides if technology isn’t a probable answer, perhaps it used some kind of magic?

Why do you forget what we’ve already discussed so fast? I limited his choices to either sacrifice Tygra or send him away because that was how it was depicted in this episode by the writers.

The envoy to Thundera option would’ve only worked if he hadn’t made a deal with the spirits. Once the deal with the Ancient Spirits had been made, Tygra was a target. All the other Tigers seemed to side against Javon.

Entrusting Tygra to a bunch of Tigers whose lives would have depended on his death does not seem very smart.

He actually sacrificed his people for his son – not a wise decision as a king but perhaps understandable as a father.

I was talking about the present day Tygra, not the 4 year old.

True that does not excuse Tygra's statement. Besides, where else have we seen how much his mother’s death affected Tygra other than this episode?
In episode 13, tygra said you took her from me. He is talking about his mother.

Even though she was lion-o's real mother, she is actually tygra's mother. She raised him.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote