TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 09:16 PM   #319
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
You know this is a battle of fan groups and the casual fans. They had all the TCats fans behind them.

MJ did what he wanted too, now the NS is on life support. He did this in BM brave and bold; which didn't get a second season like the JC.

I am all about getting rid of the writers. Any time you say stuff happens off screen is lazy or we want to you to figure it out.

I can see the DC stuff, they have established fans. TCats have been around a lot longer than Avatar. MJ had a golden chance and he blew it.
Batman:The Brave and the Bold got a total of 65 episodes and 3 seasons. Sounds like a pretty good run to me. Also, wasn't this guy behind the Wonder Woman movie? I've heard majority good reviews for that movie, and I myself enjoyed it.

This show does not have a huge internet fanbase. The ratings are decent, but for some reason or another children are not asking for Tcat toys. The internet fanbase alone is NOT going to save this show. So they could listen to us complain and moan all day about this or that, but if the toys don't sell, then bye bye Tcats.
I'm hoping our interest and the decent ratings will be enough to get the big wigs to try another approach with this toy line. I don't know crap about how that works, but it wouldnt hurt to advertise a few toy commercials during the premiers and maybe let it rerun a few more times a week.