TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 10:16 PM   #20
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Definitely a great episode. Would've posted right after the episode, but got caught up in other things. The fishmen gave me a Berserkers vibe. Though with their former captain's death, I foresee them being allies rather than enemies. I really liked their ship. It's a shame it was destroyed. Looked like a big wooden narwhal to me.

Lion-O's rage was interesting, and considering what he just went through, understandable. It's nice to see him actually learning some lessons, and growing into his leadership position.

The twins were really good, and it's nice to see how they teemed-up with the others. They really are the annoying little siblings to the others, who always want to spend time with their older siblings no matter what the situation is (I've got a good friend with a younger brother like that).

Snarf was, again, very enjoyable in this episode. There was at least once where it almost sounded like he said snarf, but in his more cat-like meow sounds. I'm really hoping he gets a plush, and a 4" scaled figure released outside of the Thundertank. By any chance, is there anybody who has/is going to get the Thundertank, but doesn't want Snarf? (hint, hint, I'll take him off your hands )

The bit at the end with Mumm-Ra, Grune, and Jaga was unexpected and really nice. Was interesting to see that Jaga is alive. Was also really nice to see Mumm-Ra's pyramid. It's different, but it's actually more accurate than I thought it would be. Really the only missing bits are his cauldron and his tomb (though that could just be in another part of the pyramid).

Only disappointing thing, for me, was the lack of an intro sequence. The little bit of an intro it had was nice, but wasn't much. Though this does have one benefit to it. The lack of a traditional intro sequence leaves just a little bit more room for actual episode content.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DESTRO View Post
They are on-demand under kids-cartoon network. Watch them when ever you want.
Don't have it=can't us it.

Last edited by Ravenxl7; 08-05-2011 at 10:27 PM..
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote