Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 11:43 PM   #2647
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamofEternia View Post
if you really look back at the legacy episode, i noticed leo pretty much defeated mumra and freed the captives all by himself.well with the help of one female who really didn't do much besides giving him *cough* support. if liono is supposed to be a reincarnation of leo, then does he really need the help of his fellow cats. as far as im concerned, they have done nothing much to help him rather the opposite i say. tygra's attitude is more of a hindrance than help to their quest. cheetara's advice are so shallow and empty if you ask me. she doesn't even know who liono is on that personal level. so out of no where, he is supposed to take her advice and support when she doesn't even understand him.
I agree on the tygra part.

I see it as this show is about a hero Lion-o who will complete what leo started.

I think the other cats except for cheetara are playing their roles as B characters.

The female cat is the one that set up the rebellion, part of the group that created the SoO, and gave leo the support he needed to turn against mummra or full fill his destiny. Without her, leo loses.

In a lot of ways cheetara is the same way, but more hands on and personal. I think cheetara knows lion-o's heart. I think she did that stuff because she likes him.

Without cheetara, lion-o would not be where he is at.

Last edited by L08e16o; 01-02-2012 at 11:46 PM..
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote