TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 01:32 PM   #68
IndyCat
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Phe View Post
lolwut. It was Indycat (you) that was implying that anybody that thinks this is a variant is stupid. And why would retailers announce a variant? Variants also usually don't have a separate item number, and companies like Hasbro are often secretive about variants.

Lion-O and Tygra only have doubles because they needed cheap, underarticulated figures to pack with the thunderracers. Nobody else has an alternate outfit within the 4" line, so why would Grune have one this early in the line? Especially when they could change one tiny paint app to give kids a heroic version. Bandai specifically called it a variant and said they felt like it was in line with the show's story arc. And once again, I'm sure alot of kids would be thrilled to find this, whether you like it or not.
If you are implying that Si3ge and I are the same person....try again, we are not.

also....

I didnt not say it was stupid, I said it doesnt make sense. according to someome who emailed them, yes, Bandai called this a variant. However, it doesnt mean it was made on purpose. Even a mistake is a variation of the original. I dont understand why you think kids would be thrilled to find this when you said yourself that "kids" dont care what his armor looks like or whats on it as long as they simply get a Grune figure.

not to mention why would I bring up a 4 day old post to argue with you some more? I obviously know we both arent going to agree.
IndyCat is offline   Reply With Quote